EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Leading adaptive change across organisations
- Leadership development for top talent
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal skills leading to increased effectiveness and well-being
- Surfacing latent talents and removing obstacles to success
Lisa trained as a clinical psychologist before realising that her passion lay in organisational psychology. She has leadership experience in complex global organisations such as The Body Shop, KPMG and Siemens where she held significant P&L responsibility, led large teams, and created significant change. In these roles, Lisa often worked as part of global and Asia Pacific teams, a highlight of which was a posting to Beijing.
Realising that her blend of psychology training and corporate leadership experience positioned her to make a unique contribution to others, Lisa has dedicated her work to the development of leaders. Now a leadership facilitator for 20 years, with over 1000 hours of coaching experience, Lisa brings a wealth of skill and knowledge to her clients’ challenges.
Lisa is motivated by seeing organisations and individuals thrive. She supports and challenges leaders, teams and organisations to increase their performance, engagement and wellbeing in such diverse sectors as Government, Professional Services, Engineering, Education, Health, Financial Services and IT.
Her goal is to build lasting adaptive capacity for her clients so they can fulfil their potential.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences – LaTrobe University
- Postgraduate Diploma, Applied Psychology – Monash University
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – CPP Asia Pacific
- Deep Facilitation – Rushall Consulting
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI) – Human Synergistics Australia
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Level One Certified Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership
- Member, International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- Former Chairperson, Moreland Community Childcare Centres.
When Lisa is not working, she heads for the beach with her partner, son and their dog. She loves sailing and has crossed Bass Strait a couple of times but these days prefers a good book and a glass of wine.
WORKING WITH LISA GEERLINGS
“Lisa is an exceptional coach and facilitator who is genuinely focused on developing others to achieve their full potential. Through considered and well-articulated probing questions, Lisa helped me discover my potential and achieve my development goals. Lisa challenged me to develop my self-awareness, confront complex or uncomfortable situations, explore solutions and commit to actionable outcomes. Lisa is professional, engaging, honest and establishes trust both individually and in a workshop environment. Lisa is highly skilled in bringing theory to life with relevant and valuable insights or experience. It has been an incredible opportunity to work with Lisa and her coaching has had a significant and lasting impact on me, both professionally and personally.” – Senior Manager, leading Financial Services organisation, Sydney.