EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Business transformation/turnaround
- Cultural change
- Executive development
- Private Equity.
Graham partners with the leadership of organisations to deliver key business transformations. Graham has over twenty years’ experience working in senior line management leadership roles.
A key part of Graham’s approach is that he transfers skills to senior executives to ensure changes are sustainably implemented. He brings a very inclusive style which builds trust and commitment while not stepping back from the tough decisions. Indeed, Graham’s success in these challenging transformations are as much due to his personal leadership style as the content of the change program itself.
With experience across the public and private sector Graham’s career includes senior line management positions for large, international organisations in industries facing structural challenges such as Textiles, Media and Print.
Graham has extensive experience working in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and Mexico and has led complex and challenging transformations. Most recently, this involved managing the complex relationships between Private Equity, Banks, Independent Directors and Management.
As a former CEO and Group Operations Director, Graham has led improvement in large, multi-site businesses and knows first-hand what it takes to be an effective leader in today’s challenging times.
At the most senior management levels, Graham has direct experience in delivering results in Mergers & Acquisitions, Organic Growth, Fundamental Cost Reduction and building success-based Cultural Change in large, complex organisations.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Master Degree in Corporate Direction
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Managing Partner, Morgan Management Consulting. 2013-2015
- Chief Executive Officer, GEON Group. 2006-2013
- Group Operations Director, Trinity Mirror plc, Regionals. 2001-2006
- Operations Director, Courtaulds Textiles plc. 1996-2001.