EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Leadership development
- Change management
- Performance enhancement & management
- Career development
- Conflict resolution
- Team building & cultural change
Amanda is a Company Director of two private organisations; during her corporate career she held the positions of Operations Manager and Customer Service Manager at Macquarie Bank.
Amanda has coached executives and managers in public and private sector profit and not-for-profit organisations, spanning biotechnology, medical, pharmaceutical IT, armed forces, telecommunications, Federal and State Government, utilities, mining, manufacturing, construction, transportation, health, retail, legal, insurance, finance and education.
She has designed and facilitated numerous individual and group skills development programs, including: Manager as Coach, Advanced Leader as Coach, Team Building, Organisation Change Management, Managers Managing Teams through Change, Stress Management, Career Transition & Management, Job Analysis Performance Measures, Competency Profiling & Counselling and Presentation & Communication Skills.
Amanda has also lead major transformation programs for services and FMCG organisations.
She has lectured at University and TAFE in vocational counselling and HR subjects, and presented on coaching methodology and career coaching at many industry conferences.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Masters of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching), Sydney University
- BA Psych, Sydney University
- Grad Cert Counselling, ACAP
- Certificate 1V Assessment & Workplace Training
- NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP), Master Practitioner Certification
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Nature Care College
- Certified Facilitator, Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Accredited in 360 degree feedback tools, LEA & CCL
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Rotary International, Board Member
Music, art, sea kayaking, health and wellbeing.
WORKING WITH AMANDA BICKERSTAFF
“Our employee satisfaction survey confirms the positive impact you have had on both the organisation in general, and on the teams as individuals. The Management Committee now performs at a significantly more effective level than ever before. Our leadership capabilities have improved. As a team and as individuals, our skill set is greatly enriched. Of particular note has been our communication capability, where we have greatly improved upon our historical benchmark”.