EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Design and facilitation of tailored leadership programs.
- Executive coaching.
- Team facilitation – enhancing team performance to improve execution of business outcomes.
- Development of high potential talent through a range of individual and group processes.
Sean has over 15 years’ experience of consulting and coaching with a range of clients in financial services, telecommunications, technology, energy, publishing, mining, professional services, defence, logistics, aviation and FMCG.
Sean is based in Singapore and though his work occasionally takes him to the US and Europe he predominantly works across the ASEAN region including China, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Sean’s approach to coaching is commercial, grounded in a deep understanding of the corporate environment and what’s required to achieve individual and organisational outcomes within large complex organisations. Senior executives working with Sean benefit from his broad knowledge of different development frameworks and methodologies and his understanding of how to assist executives to best deploy them in their individual circumstances.
Outside of consulting Sean has led some large teams. More recently he held an organisational development role at a multi-national banking group where he was responsible for the design and delivery of leadership development initiatives for the most senior 400 leaders.
- Master of Coaching Psychology & Human Resource Management – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws – Victoria University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology/Philosophy) – Victoria University
- LSI/LI – 360 Degree feedback tools (Human Synergistics)
- Hogan Assessment Systems – suite of assessment tools
- DiSC – personality preference assessment tool (Integro)
- MBTI – Myers Briggs Type Indicator personality preference assessment tool
- TMP – Team Management Profile tool (Team Management Systems).