EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Development & performance improvement
- Team building
- Change management
- Strategic planning
- Retention and high potential programs.
Rupert has 15 years’ experience in Leadership Development and HR Consulting roles, and specialises in leadership development and coaching. He has supported leaders at a broad range of ASX-listed companies, larger private organisations, and small businesses, as well as in the public sector.
He has had extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership development programs for both individuals and organisations. Highly results-oriented, Rupert has helped many employers to fulfil their employment brand promise to new and existing employees to achieve greater performance and engagement in the workplace. He is able to develop strategic thinking skills with leaders and with high potential employees.
Rupert has significant practical experience in helping clients to overcome stumbling blocks and self-limiting behaviours in the workplace. He is able to draw on evidence-based psychological tools such as solution focused coaching to build thinking skills, insight and self-awareness in his clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- BSc, Psychology University of Utah, 1994
- Master of Organisational Psychology, University of Queensland, 2005
- Registered Psychologist
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Leadership Coach (Suncorp, AIM Qld & NT)
- Accredited Practitioner for a range of profiling and assessment tools: McQuaig, New Directions (Career values), Hogan’s Personality Instruments, ACER, 16PF, DISC, MCSEIT, TMS.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Australian Psychological Society – Coaching Psychology Interest Group
- International Coaching Federation
- Australian Institute of Management.