EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Organisational and cultural change.
Phil is a Master Coach with over 8 years experience coaching across a variety of industries and sectors with major national and international companies. These include organisations in the manufacturing, engineering, legal, mining, services, government and not for profit sectors.
As well as one-on-one coaching, Phil also works with the top teams of organisations.
Phil has held senior roles in Government and the NFP sector. As CEO and Deputy CEO of Central Sydney Health Service, he had responsibility for a budget of around $500 million and up to 2,500 staff. While as CEO of Red Cross in NSW, he played a key role in the development of policies and practices associated with disaster management.
Medical research has also been a major area of work for Phil, where he has taken a Foundation from inception through to international recognition in five years.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in Economics, UNSW
- Bachelor of Social Work with a major in Administration, UNSW
- Leadership courses, Australian Graduate School of Management
- AICD Directors Program
- Experience with 360 degree tools (LEA, LSI and team profiling).
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Non-Executive Director, Foodbank NSW
- Director and Chair of numerous NFP Boards
- Member, Government panels on risk management, child death review and information systems.
- Reading, walking, swimming, theatre and concerts.