EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Integrated leadership, business and change strategies
- Senior talent acceleration and multiplying potential
- Executive team performance and partnerships
- Agility and resilience through disruption
Industry experience – Technology; Health & education; Consumer & retail; Transport; Construction & property; Media & telco; Professional & financial services; Manufacturing & resources; Industry associations, not for profit & government
Olivia enables executives to co-define and deliver transformative leadership, business and change strategies. Her differentiator is in helping clients integrate these three levers for success; in catalysing profound, rapid results; and in ensuring client’s sustained influence and impact. Her global and local depth in business and psychology, combined with an insightful, pragmatic style make for strong results with any client.
Olivia developed the above expertise hands on, via a 20 year corporate, consulting and coaching career across a breadth of industries and leadership scenarios – growth and digitalisation, turnaround and complex stakeholder change. This has set her up to blend the behavioural with the commercial, the transformative with the practical – with breakthroughs achieved by the client at both the career and life level. Her clients have ranged from C-Suite / Boards to middle management to entrepreneurs – in ASX companies and beyond.
Olivia focuses on clients realising their unique potential – in a purposeful, empowered, revitalised way. She helps them stand back from current reality, reflect on their presence and brand, their enablers and derailers – to action their roadmap to results.
Prior to SMG, Olivia held various senior roles at The Coca-Cola Company – most recently as Asia Director of Business Partnerships & Operational Efficiency. Prior to that, she held Transformation (Technology & Culture focus); Strategy & Change (Customer & Innovation focus); and Leadership / Business Capability roles. Through these, she worked with most functions of Coca-Cola – across Australia / Asia, Europe and North / South America.
At Coca-Cola and EDS (now Hewlett Packard), she was brought in to pioneer initiatives that synergised country leaders’ contribution to regional growth and networks. She coached and mentored teams of executives / high potentials, developing the company’s global approach to this. This included bringing alive their Asia diversity strategy.
Her grounding in this peak performance space was originally built at Accenture, then solidified through her Organisational Integration roles at BAA Airports. Olivia’s work in the ‘for purpose’ (not-for-profit) space then rounds out the above, making her a highly supportive partner for change
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- IMD Business School, Australian Graduate School of Management & Finsia (Financial Services Institute) – Range of Executive Education
- Australian National University – Bachelor of Economics & Bachelor of Asian Studies
- Institute of Psychology, Sydney University – Experienced Coach Qualification
- UK Psychological Society – Occupational Psychology Certification
- South Africa Centre for Coaching – ‘Integral Leadership’
- Newfield Institute – ‘Ontological Coaching In Action’ + Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Facilitation Masterclasses + various 360 diagnostics, including from the Centre of Creative Leadership
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Non-Executive Director, Belvoir Theatre
- Prior Committee Member, Art Gallery NSW
Good food and health; Design and the arts; Travel and nature
WORKING WITH OLIVIA PASCOE
“I had the pleasure of working with Olivia across Coca-Cola and in Compass since. Olivia is invaluable in rapidly grasping the core opportunities and challenges in an executive and business, translating these to growth and early wins. She is a strong and supportive coach, with the right blend of emotional intelligence and real world business experience, to ask the right questions that help senior leaders reassess what is needed to succeed” – CEO, Compass Group Asia Pacific (UK plc); Prior COO, LG Electronics Australia