EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Leadership Development
- Managing Change and Building Resilience
- Career Progression and Transition
- Leadership Team Effectiveness and Culture Change
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Influencing and Relationship Building
- Organisational Consulting
- Coach and HR Professional Development
With a background in the social sciences and psychotherapy Joanne has proven skills and expertise in psychology and sociology which enable her to have insights and understanding into human motivation and behaviour and organisational systems. With 20 years’ experience as a consultant executive leadership coach and facilitator, Joanne has worked across a number of industries, including legal, manufacturing, financial, property, retail, health and pharmaceutical sectors. She applies a number of modalities including, transformational learning, positive psychology, integral theory, emotional intelligence, systems theory and process work to support individuals and organisations to achieve outstanding business outcomes.
Her achievements include:
- The successful design and delivery of an emotional intelligence/managing change, knowledge-of-self program to a major pharmaceutical company as part of an ongoing leadership development program.
- Working with the SMG Team to pitch, design and deliver a culture change program with a telecommunications Company
Her passion for leadership development work, coupled with her experience and qualifications in social work, social policy and somatic psychotherapy, enable her to offer high-level skills that generate optimum performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Arts and Social Science (Mitchell College of Advanced Education), now Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Policy, University of Sydney
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Certificate in Somatic Psychotherapy
- Accredited Life Styles Inventory (LSI) practitioner
- Leadership Maturity Framework & Profile, with Dr Susanne Cook-Greuter
- CCL Benchmarks Accreditation
- Integral Coaching Foundation and Apprenticeship Module (Integral Coaching Canada).
- The Leadership Circle Accreditation
Iyengar yoga, community work, theatre, travelling with her husband, spending leisure time with family and friends.
WORKING WITH JOANNE LUM
“Reflecting on the course over the last few days I’ve realised how much I have gained from the whole experience. I have now decided to undertake additional reading on self-development with Joanne’s guidance and for me that is significant, as I have been very sceptical of such things in the past.”