EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS:
- Leadership improvement
- Change Management
- Career Development
- Team and personal development
- Communication and conflict management.
With a background in clinical social work and psychotherapy in the health sector, Joanne has proven skills and expertise in the psychology of individuals and groups, especially insight and understanding into human motivation and behaviour.
With over 15 years experience as a consultant executive coach and facilitator, Joanne has worked across a number of industries, in particular, the legal, financial, property, retail, health and pharmaceutical sectors. She applies a number of modalities including, transformational learning, positive psychology, integral theory and emotional intelligence to support individuals and organisations to achieve outstanding business outcomes.
Amongst her achievements is the successful design and delivery of an emotional intelligence/knowledge-of-self program to a major pharmaceutical company as part of an ongoing leadership development program. This significantly enhanced the effectiveness of their sales team.
Previously, she was employed as a Learning and Development Manager with a not-for-profit community organisation. In this role, Joanne gained substantial experience in developing new business, consulting with clients, conducting needs analysis, developing content, project managing, and delivering to individuals and groups. She was responsible for the development and selling of coaching services to existing clients and demonstrating the value of coaching to these organisations.
Her passion for leadership development work, coupled with her experience and qualifications in social work, social policy and somatic psychotherapy, enable her to offer high-level skills that generate optimum performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Arts and Social Science (Mitchell College of Advanced Education), now Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Policy, University of Sydney
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE)
- Turning Point, “Mastery and Service and Group Dynamics”, People Knowhow
- Certificate in Somatic Psychotherapy
- Accredited TLC and Life Styles Inventory (LSI) practitioner
- Leadership Maturity Framework & Profile, with Dr Susanne Cook-Greuter
- Enneagram two-day training workshop
- CCL Benchmarks Accreditation
- Integral Coaching Foundation and Apprenticeship Module (Integral Coaching Canada).
- Iyengar yoga, community work, theatre, travelling with her husband, spending leisure time with family and friends.