Expertise / Specialisations
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing ability
- Strategic thinking with a positive and professional work ethic
- Tenacious and resilient to changing requirements and demands whilst remaining focused on outcomes
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to support business growth
- Portfolio client account management and customer service management
- Defining profitable, efficient, innovative solutions to achieve outcomes and address key problem areas
Jenny has 20 years of experience across a number of industry sectors, including retail, banking and finance, local and state government, telecommunications and automotive in business development and project management. She has a strong track record in developing solutions for customers and overseeing successful implementation of training programs. Jenny’s experience ranges from working closely with executives and business leaders in large corporations to start-up environments of innovation and creativity.
Diploma in Leadership and Management
Director on the Board for The Kirribilli Centre
Hiking and general fitness, spending time with family and friends.
Working with Jenny
“Account and Relationship management are art forms best left to experts … and Jenny is definitely one of those!!! I had the privilege of Jenny’s account and relationship management while I was at NBNCo. There were four key talent areas that Jenny continually exhibited – 1) Proactivity and follow up; 2) Questioning, Listening and attention to detail; 3) Brand advocacy and belief in her product; and 4) Problem solving and ‘Can Do’ attitude. I was thoroughly impressed by Jenny’s acumen and professionalism and very much enjoyed working with her to solve some of NBN’s project management issues. Jenny was the number 1 reason NBN continued working with her previous employer – we had a great deal of choice when it came to providers of training, but solely because of Jenny, we continued to use her previous employer. I have no hesitation in recommending Jenny, and look forward to working with her again in the near future”.